Heres to Twenty-Seventeen

15 January


Now 2017 has officially begun, I’m going to fully take the opportunity to make my blog as successful as I can by posting regularly and making sure I keep 2017 organized. I find every year I plan on doing something different or starting something new and it never goes to plan, just like last year, my aim was to go to the gym three to four times a week and yes I did do that (most weeks) I never toned or shaped up purely because I didn’t eat right. So the moral of the story is, in order to make things work you have to look for loose ends and tie them as you go because if you don’t stop these loose ends then you’re never going to get to where you want to be. So starting right now I’m going to plan my year and fill it with the most fun activities ever and try make it the best I can by using this blog to motivate me creatively.
My Top five things for a good year:

  • Be positive. If you know me then you will know I’m so negative it even annoys me, so my top thing this year is to stay positive. I know it will be hard but it will make me feel 100% better.
  • Try something new. If you don’t try, you don’t learn and learning is the key to becoming a better person.
  • Travel somewhere new. Traveling not only broadens your horizons but it opens your mind.
  • Be kind to everyone. You will feel better in the long run.
  • Tackle all your problems head on. Leaving problems only creates bigger problems so as soon as you face a problem try solve it as fast as you can. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email